How to Unlock Bootloader on Infinix Hot 6 PRO? UNLOCK GUIDE!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Infinix Hot 6 PRO smartphone. So, the company will launch this mid-range smartphone and we are one of the early websites to demonstrate this. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Infinix Hot 6 PRO smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 5.99 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1440 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Infinix Hot 6 PRO also comes with Android 8 OREO.
- And under the hood, Infinix Hot 6 PRO has a Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 3GB Ram and 32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Infinix Hot 6 PRO – 13MP rear camera and 5MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the Infinix Hot 6 PRO is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
Also, Read – Various Issues on the phone & How to Fix Them.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Infinix Hot 6 PRO?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Infinix Hot 6 PRO smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Infinix Hot 6 PRO?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Infinix Hot 6 PRO:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Infinix Hot 6 PRO smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root this phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Infinix Hot 6 PRO?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Infinix Hot 6 PRO:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Infinix Hot 6 PRO by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Infinix Hot 6 PRO.
- UPDATE – This article is under development and needs an update. Infinix has high security on their smartphones & needs individual development. This is a newly launched smartphone, therefore, will take some time. I will update the article ASAP 😀
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot this phone and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Infinix Hot 6 PRO then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀