How to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola Moto One Power: ADB & Fastboot Unlock!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Motorola One Power smartphone. So, the company will launch this mid-range smartphone and we are one of the early websites to demonstrate this. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Motorola One Power smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 6.2 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Motorola One Power also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, One Power has a Snapdragon 636 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB Ram and 64 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on One Power- 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on Motorola one Power is a non-removable 3780 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Motorola One Power?
Unlocking Bootloader on any smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Motorola One Power?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on Motorola One Power.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the Motorola One Power.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your smartphone, the warranty will be void.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola One Power?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Motorola one power:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Motorola One Power by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Check out below image for an additional procedure to unlock bootloader successfully. ADB Fastboot Download Here Latest Motorola USD Drivers Download Here
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Motorola one Power.
- And next step is to Install TWRP Recovery on Motorola one power or Install CWM Recovery on Motorola one power.
- After you had successfully installed the custom recovery, How to root Motorola One Power.
- And now it’s time to install your favorite custom ROM on Motorola One Power. How to Install custom ROM on Motorola one power.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. How to unroot Motorola one power and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Motorola one power then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.