How to Fix Heating, Battery Issue & Laggy Ui Problems on Any Android Phone?
Welcome to Tech Droid Tips, I have always focused on ways that can help our readers so, keep reading. In this article, I will demonstrate how one can overcome and fix Heating Issue, Battery Issue, And Lag Issues or Laggy User Interface (UI). By end of this short article, you will be able to fix your smartphone problem with appropriate reason.
Heating Problem On your Android Phone 2020
If your phone is raising its temperature, causing severe heating then, first of all, you need to take the following precautions –
How to fix the heating issue on Any Android Phone or Device?
- Don’t let your phone charge for too long.
- Make sure not to use your phone while charging. Using your Android phone for long while charging may lead to the heating issue.
- Next, playing games for too long could be the main reason for the heating issue.
- Finally, make sure to turn off Mobile data, GPS while on call. On-call need a continuous power that may lead to the heating issue.
Above, steps will make sure your Android phone is well within the temperature line. But if the problem continues then you may want to go to the service center.
Poor Battery Life on your Android Phone
If you are one of the few customers of Android phone that are facing battery issue. then following steps will ensure that it’s not you who are causing battery problems on the phone.
How to fix poor battery life on Any Android Phone or Device?
- First of all, make sure to remove the third-party app that claims to be phone cleaner or battery saver.
- Next, go to settings and turn on the power saving option from the manufacturer itself.
- Then, turn off location services when not in need.
- Also, use mobile data network on the Android phone only when needed.
- Finally, uninstall apps such as Facebook which requires a lot of services to run. Hence, ending up your battery life.
Perform the above steps and you are good to go. If further, the problem arises on your Android phone, then you may want to go to the service provider.
Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Android Phone
Though the company claims to be one of the fastest phones, still you can encounter some laggy experience on your phone.
How to Fix Lag on Any Android Phone or Device?
- First of all, if you have downloaded any third-party launcher, consider removing that. Because most of the launcher is not optimized for a particular spec sheet. Next, do a hard reboot. Turn off your phone and restart it again.
- Also if the problem still arises, you need to perform a factory reset. Go to setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Reset your phone. Make sure to take the necessary backup.
These 2 steps will definitely remove the lag from your Android phone. If the problem is still there then the best thing you can do is to wait for the OTA update from the company. Or you can go to service center, they will reinstall the particular OS version. Check Tech Droid Tips for Unlocking Bootloader, TWRP Recovery, Rooting Tutorials, Custom ROM Guides, Unroot & Restoring the Android phone, and various smartphone issues & problems.