How to properly hard reset or format galaxy M62? ANDROID FORUM
In order to hard reset your phone, please read the instructions carefully & also refer to the method second given below.
- Firstly, make sure that your Galaxy M62 battery is at least 50%
- Also, make sure to backup all your data including Photos, Apps, Games, Important Files & Data before hard reset
- Now go to the settings app on your Galaxy M62
- Search for Backup & Restore
- Then click on Full Factory Reset ie, Hard Reset
- Choose the option to erase all the important data from the phone & tap continue
- Enter your Galaxy M62 password if asked
- Wait till your phone reboots & completes Hard reset
- Finally, when the phone turns on, your phone is HARD RESET successfully
Most Asked Questions on Galaxy M62 –
- Make sure the battery is charged at least up to 50%
- Next, turn off your Galaxy M62
- Now, keep pressing the Power button & Volume down button together until the logo appears
- You will see various options on the screen, to navigate use Volume Up to go up, Volume Down to go down & Power Button to select.
- Press the Volume down button to navigate to Wipe Data/Factory Reset & Press Power Button to select
- Now wait for your Galaxy M62 to boot
- And your phone is now hard reset successfully
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched VIVO Y83 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.7 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2440 pixels.
- And VIVO Y83 also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Exynos 9825 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8GB Ram and 128/256GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 rear camera and 32 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 7000 mAh.
MUST-READ – Various Issues on the VIVO Y83 & How to Fix Them