How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star? OEM UNlock!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy A8 Star smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 6.28 inches Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 1880 by 2220 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy A8 Star also comes with Android 8.0 OREO.
- And under the hood, A8 Star has a Snapdragon 660 Octa-Core Processor.
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB Ram and 64 GB Storage and Micro SD card support up to 256 GB.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on the phone – 16 MP + 24 MP dual rear camera and 24 MP front shooter.
- Rear mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Finally, the battery on A8 Star is a non-removable 3700 mAh.
Also, Read – Various Issues on the phone & How to Fix Them.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A8 Star smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A8 Star:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy A8 Star smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root this phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A8 Star:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A8 Star.
- UPDATE – This article needs an update to further demonstrate unlocking bootloader guide on the A8 Star. As this phone runs on the Snapdragon chipset, furthermore steps are to be performed in order to unlock the bootloader. This article will be updated as soon as the procedure is developed 😀
Related. Install Custom ROM on this phone.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot this phone and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Samsung Galaxy A8 Star then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀