Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy M62 via Easy OEM UNLOCK!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy M62 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy M62 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.7 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2440 pixels.
- And Galaxy M62 also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Exynos 9825 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8GB Ram and 128/256GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 rear camera and 32 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 7000 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Galaxy M62?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Galaxy M62 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one needs to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking the bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy M62
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Galaxy M62?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Galaxy M62:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy M62 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Galaxy M62
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy M62
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Galaxy M62 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Furthermore, you will be asked for a full factory reset of your smartphone before unlocking, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Galaxy M62.
Related.How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy M62
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, it’s quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone device. And Still, some smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Galaxy M62 and go back to stock ROM
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Galaxy M62 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀