Galaxy M62 Most Common Problems & Issues + Solution Fix – TIPS & TRICKS
Galaxy M62 is another smartphone by the company, but is it perfect all around? Obviously no. First of All, in this article, we address some of the common issues and problems in the Galaxy M62 smartphone and next, with the proven solution to it. So, do stay until the end.
- 1 Galaxy M62 Common Issues and Problems
- 2 Tips & Tricks
- 2.1 Heating Problem On your Galaxy M62
- 2.2 Poor Battery Life on your Galaxy M62
- 2.3 A Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Galaxy M62
- 2.4 Galaxy M62 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
- 2.5 Galaxy M62 Screen frozen or stuck
- 2.6 Apps Opening slow on the Galaxy M62
- 2.7 Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Galaxy M62
- 2.8 Bluetooth not connecting on the Galaxy M62
- 2.9 Display cracked and touch not working on Galaxy M62
- 2.10 Wi-fi Connection problem or low range of Wi-fi on Galaxy M62
- 2.11 Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Galaxy M62
- 2.12 Apps not downloading from the Play store on Galaxy M62
- 2.13 Galaxy M62 Charging Port Issue/ Slow Charging
- 2.14 Galaxy M62 Black Screen Problem
- 2.15 Speakerphone Issue on the Galaxy M62
- 2.16 Galaxy M62 TroubleShooting
- 2.17 Microphone issues on the Galaxy M62
- 2.18 Fingerprint Not Working Properly On Your Galaxy M62
- 2.19 About Galaxy M62
Galaxy M62 Common Issues and Problems
Welcome, I am here to help you out with certain Issues on the Galaxy M62. Please do carefully go through all the topics that are covered in this article. PLEASE DO NOT RUSH. It will eventually help you 😀
Tips & Tricks
Heating Problem On your Galaxy M62
If your phone is raising its temperature, causing severe heating then, first of all, you need to take the following precautions –
How to fix the heating issue on the Galaxy M62?
- Don’t let your phone charge for too long. Once it is fully charged, take off the plug.
- Make sure not to use your phone while charging. Using your Galaxy M62 phone for long while charging may lead to the heating issue.
- Next, playing games for too long could be the main reason for the heating issue. You may want to take a pause.
- Finally, make sure to turn off Mobile data, GPS while on call. On-call needs continuous power & various smartphone services that may lead to the heating issue on the Galaxy M62.
Above, steps will make sure your phone is well within the temperature line. But if the problem continues then you may want to go to the service center or your phone is naturally hot.
Poor Battery Life on your Galaxy M62
If you are one of the few customers of the Galaxy M62 phone that are facing battery issues. then the following steps will ensure that it’s not you who are causing battery problems on the phone.
How to fix poor battery life on the Galaxy M62 device?
- First of all, make sure to remove the third-party app that claims to be a phone cleaner or battery saver. If you have installed any.
- Next, go to settings and turn on the power saving option. The battery saver provided on Galaxy M62 by the manufacturer will actually work.
- Then, turn off location services when not in need.
- Also, use a mobile data network on the Android phone only when needed. This sucks up your battery very quickly.
- Finally, uninstall apps such as Facebook which requires a lot of background services to run. Hence, ending up your Galaxy M62 battery life too early.
Related – How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy M62
Perform the above steps and you are good to go. If further, the problem arises on your Android phone, then you may want to go to the service provider.
A Laggy or Sluggish User interface on your Galaxy M62
Though the company claims to be one of the faster phones than the previous generation, still you can encounter some laggy experiences on your phone.
How to Fix Lag on the Galaxy M62 Android device?
- First of all, if you have installed any third-party launcher, consider removing that. Because most of the launcher is not optimized for a particular spec sheet. Next, do a hard reboot. Turn off your Galaxy M62 and restart it again.
- Also if the problem still arises, you need to perform a factory reset. Go to setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Reset your phone. Make sure to take the necessary backup.
- Furthermore, if the UI lag never goes you can head to the service center & ask them to reinstall the OS. If still for some reason the lag persists on the Galaxy M62 then consider it as a software failure. You may have to wait for the next OTA update from the company.
Related – How to Root Galaxy M62
Galaxy M62 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This issue is common among most Android smartphones. If this problem arises then consider the following steps –
How to fix sudden shut down in Galaxy M62?
- First of all, if you encounter this issue then you may want to take care of the heating issue as well. As, if the phone temperature rises up to the maximum level, then you can face this issue.
- Second, charge your phone fully and let the battery drain until the phone is completely shut down on its own.
- Lastly, you can perform a factory reset on the Galaxy M62. Do not restore backup thereafter, instead manually restore your data.
Also, How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy M62
If you follow the above steps and still encountering a sudden shutdown, then it’s time to go to the service center.
Galaxy M62 Screen frozen or stuck
If your phone is stuck while doing a task or making phone calls or maybe while playing games. Then, follow the steps below.
How to fix the screen frozen or stuck on Galaxy M62?
- Firstly, if you are encountering the issue only in a particular app such as Instagram. Then you don’t need to worry and blame your phone for that. The app needs an update or further optimization for the particular device model.
- If you are getting stuck on the default apps on Galaxy M62 such as Phone, Messaging, or the camera app. Then, go to setting > apps > default apps, then choose the app you are getting issues with and clear its cache.
- Lastly, a factory reset or phone format could help you solve the problem.
Related – How to Unroot & Restore Stock ROM on Galaxy M62
Consider the above steps and you are good to go 😀
Apps Opening slow on the Galaxy M62
If the apps on your phone are opening apps slower than they used to be, then follow the steps below.
How to Fix Apps open slowly on Galaxy M62?
- Firstly, some apps by their nature open slowly, such as large graphics-intensive games and apps such as Youtube. That should be fine.
- If every app is opening slow on your Galaxy M62 then you need to restart your device, so that services could run fresh.
- Finally, go and wipe your Galaxy M62 and start from a new device.
Also, How to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy M62
If the problem still arises, go to your nearest service provider.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Galaxy M62
If you are one of the few getting this problem, then you should solve the issue by following the steps below.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Galaxy M62?
- First, go to the Galaxy M62’s setting > apps, then click on the app which is crashing frequently and clear its data.
- Second, uninstall the app and install it again from the play store.
- Update the app from the play store.
Also, How to Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy M62
This should probably fix your problem. If the problem is still there then drop a comment below describing your issue.
Bluetooth not connecting on the Galaxy M62
Bluetooth problems may occur from time to time while connecting with other devices. Take the following steps
How to fix the Bluetooth connection issue on Galaxy M62?
- First of all, make sure your phone is up to date. Check OTA updates and update the phone as soon as possible.
- Second, make sure your device is discoverable to other devices and vice versa.
- Lastly, try turning Bluetooth on and off for few times on the Galaxy M62
Also, How to Root Galaxy M62
The above step will definitely make your Bluetooth connection stable.
Display cracked and touch not working on Galaxy M62
Your phone display is cracked and you want to access the data. Do the following.
How to access data if the phone touch is not working on Galaxy M62?
- Connect your phone to a computer or laptop via USB C cable. You can access your data from the PC.
- If you want to use some apps on the Galaxy M62, get an OTG cable and wireless keyboard and mouse. Connect OTG cable to the phone and connect the wireless receiver to the cable. You can access your phone just like a computer.
- Above, it will help you access your Galaxy M62 phone even if your touch is not working.
Related – How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy M62
Wi-fi Connection problem or low range of Wi-fi on Galaxy M62
If your phone is getting the low range or wi-fi problem then take the following steps.
How to Fix Wi-fi Connection problem on Galaxy M62?
- First things first, check your router or modem. Try resetting its settings.
- Make sure there is no obstacle in front of the router.
- Also, turn your airplane mode on for 1 minute and turn it off again on the Galaxy M62.
Also, How to Unroot Galaxy M62 and go back to Stock ROM
If the above steps did not work for you, then try connecting your phone to a different Wi-fi connection and see if it’s the same or not. You may want to show your phone to the service center for any defects.
Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Galaxy M62
If your phone is not getting the proper signal or the mobile data network is not working as it used to work before then try the steps below.
How to fix the Cellular network and Mobile Data network in Galaxy M62?
- Firstly, Take your sim card off and put it again.
- Turn on Airplane mode for 30 seconds and then turn it off.
- Tweak network settings from the settings menu on the Galaxy M62.
- Finally, go to the service provider and make him/her do the rest.
Your phone will work as expected by the following steps. if you have any more issues regarding the network then drop a comment below.
Apps not downloading from the Play store on Galaxy M62
This is one of the common issues among Android users. Take the following steps.
How to Fix Apps not downloading from the play store on Galaxy M62?
- First, Go to settings on the Galaxy M62 and clear app data of the app Play Store.
- Then, Clear local search history from the Play store app.
This should solve your issue. If you have any other problems regarding the play store do let me know in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you. 😀
Galaxy M62 Charging Port Issue/ Slow Charging
If your phone is not properly charging, or the charging speed is slower than before then follow the steps below.
How to fix the charging port on Galaxy M62?
- Make sure you use the original charger & cable that comes with the box
- Check for any malfunction in the charger or the cable
- Moreover, if the charger & cable is fine then check for the port, is it lose? if yes, then clear the port with the help of some thin object. Dirt can sometimes build in the Galaxy M62 charging port causing a charging issue.
- If your phone is under warranty, show the device to the service people. They will fix the issue for free.
Step 3 is the main problem for this issue, make sure you check it properly & clear the port. This will solve your charging port issue.
Galaxy M62 Black Screen Problem
Is the black screen causing a problem to your user experience? Let’s fix it –
How to fix the black screen problem on Galaxy M62?
- First of all, restart your phone.
- Secondly, if the problem comes mainly on opening some apps then uninstall the app & restart the phone again
- The frequent encounter of the black screen can be a software problem, make sure the software is updated to the latest one
- Reset or format your phone after the update.
- If the issue is permanent then you need to show the device to the service people, it could be physical damage to the screen.
Speakerphone Issue on the Galaxy M62
Speaker problems may occur with time, such as volume very low or the speaker not functional at all. Check methods below to check and fix the issue.
How to fix speakers on Galaxy M62?
- Firstly, check for water inside the speaker holes in case of low volume
- Restart your phone & see if the volume comes back.
- Then make sure your phone isn’t on silent mode or on another profile.
- Also, check if the phone volume is increasing with the software or physical buttons on the Galaxy M62.
- Moreover, format or reset can help us make sure the if the problem is with the software or hardware of the phone.
- Dirt particles could block your speakers preventing the sound from coming out, thus low volume. Get the phone checked at the nearest service center.
- Uninstall any unknown apps that you haven’t installed on the phone. Malware can also cause this problem on the Galaxy M62.
The above steps will make sure your speaker problem is solved if the software is the culprit, for hardware problems you should get your phone checked with the service center.
Galaxy M62 TroubleShooting
There are various problems you can encounter on a phone, the best thing you can do is to troubleshoot your Galaxy M62.
How to troubleshoot the Galaxy M62?
- Find the cause & try to change the settings
- Restart your phone
- Put the phone in airplane mode for 2 mins & turn it off.
- The format or hard reset the Galaxy M62
- Look for software update & install the latest update for the device
- Finally, you have troubleshoot the phone, keep in mind you can only trobleshoot problems based on the software part, if there is any physical damage then you can only get it repaired.
Microphone issues on the Galaxy M62
Do you have any issues such as the microphone not working? or low voice recording from the phone? then let’s fix it.
How to fix microphone issues on the Galaxy M62?
- Check if any dirt particle is blocking the microphone hole
- Then make sure if the microphone is working on every app that needs it. For certain apps go to settings > apps > select app > allow access to the microphone.
- Clean the microphone for low voice, & clear any obstacles around the area, many times a phone cover can also cause the microphone to get blocked and cause this problem.
This should solve your microphone issue, if still the problem is not getting solved you need to get it to the nearest service center to look for the paid solution.
Fingerprint Not Working Properly On Your Galaxy M62
Many users have reported fingerprint issues on the phone, if you are the one who is also facing the same issue then follow the steps below to successfully fix the fingerprint problem on the phone.
How to Fix Fingerprint Issue on Galaxy M62?
- Firstly check for water damager, if any.
- If you are encountering a problem unlocking the phone via the scanner then make sure there isn’t any liquid residue on the main sensor or on your finger.
- If you have broken your scanner then the best bet would be to get it to the nearest service center for a fix.
- However, without any physical damage, your fingerprint scanner can cause glitches due to the software version.
- Now, restart your phone. This has solved many people’s problem
- If not, go to settings & remove your finger and then add it again properly
- Still, didn’t solve the problem? Check for software update & if available download & install it on the Galaxy M62
- Finally, you need to format or reset the Galaxy M62 in order to make sure everything is fresh before going to the service center.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy M62 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.7 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2440 pixels.
- And Galaxy M62 also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Exynos 9825 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8GB Ram and 128/256GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 64 + 12 + 5 + 5 rear camera and 32 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 7000 mAh.