Nubia Z18 Most Common Problems & Issues + Solution Fix – TIPS & TRICKS!
Nubia Z18 is another flagship oriented smartphone by the company, but is it perfect all around? Obviously no. First of All, in this article, we address some of the common issues and problems in Nubia Z18 smartphone and next, with the proven solution to it. So, do stay until the end.
- 1 Nubia Z18 Common Issues and Problems 2020
- 2 Tips & Tricks
- 2.1 Nubia Z18 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
- 2.2 Nubia Z18 Screen frozen or stuck
- 2.3 Apps Opening slow on the Nubia Z18
- 2.4 Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Nubia Z18
- 2.5 Bluetooth not connecting on the Nubia Z18
- 2.6 Display cracked and touch not working on Nubia Z18
- 2.7 Wi-fi Connection problem or low range of Wi-fi on Nubia Z18
- 2.8 Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Nubia Z18
- 2.9 Apps not downloading from the Play store on Nubia Z18
- 2.10 About Nubia Z18
Nubia Z18 Common Issues and Problems 2020
Welcome, I am here to help you out with certain Issues on the Nubia Z18. Please do carefully go through all the topics that are covered under this article. PLEASE DO NOT RUSH. It will eventually help you 😀
To cure Heating Issue, Battery Problem & Laggy UI check this article. How to Fix Heating, Battery Issue & Laggy UI Problem on your Android Phone.
Tips & Tricks
Nubia Z18 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This issue is common among most of the Android smartphones. If this problem arises then consider the following steps –
How to fix sudden shut down in Nubia Z18?
- First of all, if you encounter this issue then you may want to take care of the heating issue as well. As, if the phone temperature rises up to the maximum level, then you can face this issue.
- Second, charge your phone fully and let the battery drain until the phone is completely shut down on its own.
- Lastly, you can perform a factory reset on the Nubia Z18. Do not restore backup thereafter, instead manually restore your data.
Also, Unlock Bootloader
If you follow the above steps and still encountering sudden shutdown, then its time to go to service center.
Nubia Z18 Screen frozen or stuck
If your phone is stuck while doing a task or making phone calls or maybe while playing games. Then, follow the steps below.
How to fix screen froze or stuck on Nubia Z18?
- Firstly, if you are encountering the issue only in particular app such as Instagram. Then you don’t need to worry and blame your phone for that. The app needs the update or further optimization for the particular device model.
- If you are getting stuck on the default apps on Nubia Z18 such as Phone, Messaging or the camera app. Then, go to setting > apps > default apps, then choose the app you are getting issues with and clear its cache.
- Lastly, a factory reset or phone format could help you solve the problem.
Consider the above steps and you are good to go 😀
Apps Opening slow on the Nubia Z18
If the apps on your phone are opening apps slower then is used to be, then follow the steps below.
How to Fix Apps opening slowly on Nubia Z18?
- Firstly, some apps by its nature open slowly, such as large graphics intensive games and apps such as Youtube. That should be fine.
- If every app is opening slow on your Nubia Z18 then you need to restart your device, so that services could run fresh.
- Finally, go and wipe your Nubia Z18 and start from a new device.
Also, How to Root
If the problem still arises, go to your nearest service provider.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the Nubia Z18
If you are one of few getting this problem, then you should solve the issue by following the steps below.
How to fix sudden app crashes on Nubia Z18?
- First, go to the Nubia Z18’s setting > apps, then click on the app which is crashing frequently and clear its data.
- Second, uninstall the app and install it again from the play store.
- Update the app from the play store.
Also, Install Custom ROM
This should probably fix your problem. If the problem is still there then drop a comment below describing your issue.
Bluetooth not connecting on the Nubia Z18
Bluetooth problems may occur from time to time while connecting with other devices. Take the following steps
How to fix Bluetooth connection issue on Nubia Z18?
- First of all, make sure your phone is up to date. Check OTA updates and update the phone as soon as possible.
- Second, make sure your device is discoverable to other devices and vice versa.
- Lastly, try turning Bluetooth on and off for few times on the Nubia Z18
Above step will definitely make your Bluetooth connection stable.
Display cracked and touch not working on Nubia Z18
Your phone display is cracked and you want to access the data. Do following.
How to access data if phone touch is not working on Nubia Z18?
- Connect your phone to a computer or laptop via USB C cable. You can access your data from the PC.
- If you want to use some apps on the Nubia Z18, get an OTG cable and wireless keyboard and mouse. Connect OTG cable to the phone and connect the wireless receiver to the cable. You can access your phone just like a computer.
Also, Unlock Bootloader
Above, will help you access your Nubia Z18 phone even if your touch is not working.
Wi-fi Connection problem or low range of Wi-fi on Nubia Z18
If your phone is getting the low range or wi-fi problem then take the following steps.
How to Fix Wi-fi Connection problem on Nubia Z18?
- First things first, check your router or modem. Try resetting its settings.
- Make sure there is no obstacle in front of the router.
- Also, turn your airplane mode on for 1 minute and turn it off again on the Nubia Z18.
If the above steps did not work for you, then try connecting your phone to a different Wi-fi connection and see if it’s the same or not. You may want to show your phone to the service center for any defects.
Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the Nubia Z18
If your phone is not getting the proper signal or mobile data network is not working as it used to work before then try the steps below.
How to fix Cellular network and Mobile Data network in Nubia Z18?
- Firstly, Take your sim card off and put it again.
- Turn on Airplane mode for 30 seconds and then turn it off.
- Tweak network settings from the settings menu on the Nubia Z18.
- Finally, go to the service provider and make him/her do the rest.
Also, Root the Phone
Your phone will work as expected by following steps. if you have any more issue regarding the network then drop a comment below.
Apps not downloading from the Play store on Nubia Z18
This is one of the common issues among Android users. Take the following steps.
How to Fix Apps not downloading from play store on Nubia Z18?
- First, Go to settings on the Nubia Z18 and clear app data of the app Play Store.
- Then, Clear local search history from the Play store app.
This should solve your issue. If you have any other problems regarding play store do let me know in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you. 😀
That’s it we have covered all the issues and problems regarding Nubia Z18 smartphone and How to FIX them. If there are any more issues with your Nubia Z18 then drop a comment and I will update the article.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Nubia Z18 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 5.99 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2160 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Nubia Z18 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, Nubia Z18 has a Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8GB/6GB Ram and 128GB/64GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Nubia Z18 – 24MP + 16MP dual rear camera and 8MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the Nubia Z18 is a non-removable 3450 mAh.