Unroot Samsung Galaxy M30 & Restore Stock ROM – Three Easy METHODS!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Galaxy M30 with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Galaxy M30. Alright, let’s start.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy M30 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.4 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. A total of 394 pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy M30 also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has an Exynos 7904 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB/4GB Ram and 128GB/64GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP + 5MP + 5MP triple rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 5000 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Galaxy M30 Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Galaxy M30 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Galaxy M30
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Galaxy M30 Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Galaxy M30. (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Galaxy M30. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy M30. (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Let’s Unroot the Galaxy M30 Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Galaxy M30:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Galaxy M30.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Galaxy M30 By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Galaxy M30 with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Galaxy M30 with the help of the SuperSU app.
Important article, Root Galaxy M30.
Unroot the Galaxy M30 with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Galaxy M30
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Galaxy M30.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Galaxy M30 with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Galaxy M30.
UnRoot Galaxy M30 with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Galaxy M30 phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone Galaxy M30 is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Galaxy M30. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.