How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy M30 – Easy OEM Unlocking
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy M30 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy M30 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.4 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. A total of 394 pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy M30 also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has an Exynos 7904 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB/4GB Ram and 128GB/64GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP + 5MP + 5MP triple rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 5000 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Galaxy M30?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Galaxy M30 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy M30 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Galaxy M30?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Galaxy M30:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy M30 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Galaxy M30.
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy M30
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Galaxy M30 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Furthermore, you will be asked for a full factory reset of your smartphone before unlocking, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Galaxy M30.
Related.How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy M30. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Galaxy M30 and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Galaxy M30 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀