How to Unroot Samsung Galaxy A20s & Restore Stock ROM?
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Galaxy A20s with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Galaxy A20s. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Galaxy A20s
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Galaxy A20s Android Phone?
- 0.3 Advantages of Unrooting the Galaxy A20s
- 0.4 What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 Let’s Unroot the Galaxy A20s Android Phone –
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy A20s smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.5 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1560 pixels. A total of 264 pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy A20s also comes with Android 9
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 450
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB/3GB/2GB Ram and 64 GB/32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13 + 8 + 5MP triple rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Galaxy A20s Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Galaxy A20s Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Galaxy A20s
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Galaxy A20s Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Galaxy A20s
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Galaxy A20s. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy A20s
Let’s Unroot the Galaxy A20s Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Galaxy A20s:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Galaxy A20s.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Galaxy A20s By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Galaxy A20s with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Galaxy A20s with the help of the SuperSU app.
Important article, Root Galaxy A20s
Unroot the Galaxy A20s with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or a mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Galaxy A20s
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Galaxy A20s.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Galaxy A20s with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Galaxy A20s
UnRoot Galaxy A20s with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Galaxy A20s phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes, and voila your phone Galaxy A20s is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Galaxy A20s. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.