How to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy A20S? Easy OEM Unlock!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy A20s smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy A20s smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.5 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1560 pixels. A total of 264 pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy A20s also comes with Android 9
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 450
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB/3GB/2GB Ram and 64 GB/32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13 + 8 + 5MP triple rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Galaxy A20s?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Galaxy A20s smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking the bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Galaxy A20s
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Galaxy A20s?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Galaxy A20s:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy A20s smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Galaxy A20s
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy A20s
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Galaxy A20s by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Furthermore, you will be asked for a full factory reset of your smartphone before unlocking, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Galaxy A20s.
Related.How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy A20s.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, it’s quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Galaxy A20s and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Galaxy A20s then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀