Will moto g60 get android 13 software update? ANDROID FORUM
Android 13 is the most awaited software update from Google. Will the Moto G60 receive the Android 13 software update? In this article, we check if the phone is getting this update or not.
Moto G60 is a phone that needs no introduction, popular for its overall design and software. Moreover, this phone is very capable of handling tasks & games. Also, people around the globe are curious as to when the new Android 13 software update will arrive.
Moto G60 phone could see Android 13 software update but not soon, you might have to wait for additional months to receive the update. Because the update needs optimization, and that takes time.
Also, check the steps below on how to check for software updates on your phone.
You can also manually install the software update before getting it from the company over the air. But this step is not recommended as you can possibly brick your phone & lose a warranty on the Moto G60
Most Asked Questions on Moto G60 –
Check For Android 13 Software Update
- Firstly, unlock your phone & go to settings
- Thereafter, scroll down to the bottom of the page
- Tap on “About” & then “Software Information/Version“
- Thereafter, click on “check for Software Update“
- Your Moto G60 will scan for available Android 13 software updates
- You will be able to see Android version 13 if the company provides the update in the future.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Moto G60 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.78 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2400 pixels.
- And Moto G60 also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 732G chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4/6GB Ram and 64/128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 108+5+2MP triple rear camera and 32MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 6000 mAh.