Unroot VIVO Y83 & Restore Stock ROM – Three Easy METHODS!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot VIVO Y83 with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. Alright, let’s start.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Vivo smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 6.22 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. A total of 270 pixels per inch.
- And Vivo Y83 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, Y83 has a MediaTek MT6762 Helio P22 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with micro SD card slot (up to 256 GB). And storage options include 64 GB & 4 GB Ram for Chinese model and 32 GB & 4 GB Ram for Indian model.
- Camera sensor on Y83 – 13 MP rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Also, the Phone comes with a rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- The battery on Vivo Y83 is a non-removable 3250 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting VIVO Y83 Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting an Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting VIVO Y83?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the VIVO Y83.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did backup your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the VIVO Y83 consider the steps below.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on VIVO Y83
How to Unroot VIVO Y83 Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone.
Let’s Unroot the VIVO Y83: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their VIVO Y83 with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your VIVO Y83 with the help of SuperSU app.
- Also, check out other methods to unroot your VIVO Y83.
An IMPORTANT article related to VIVO Y83. How to root VIVO Y83
How to Unroot VIVO Y83 with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your VIVO Y83
- Download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Y83.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the device with just one click.
An IMPORTANT article related to VIVO Y83. How to unlock the bootloader on VIVO Y83.
How to UnRoot VIVO Y83 with PC: METHOD 3
- Download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- And now connect the VIVO Y83 phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone VIVO Y83 is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the VIVO Y83. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.