Unroot VIVO V9 Pro & Restore Stock ROM – Factory Firmware Download!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the VIVO V9 Pro with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the VIVO V9 Pro. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About VIVO V9 Pro
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot the VIVO V9 Pro Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched VIVO V9 Pro smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.3 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And VIVO V9 Pro also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, VIVO V9 Pro has a Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB Ram and 64GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on VIVO V9 Pro – 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 12MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the VIVO V9 Pro is a non-removable 3260 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the VIVO V9 Pro.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the VIVO V9 Pro. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
- Also, check below for the stock ROM/Firmware for the V9 Pro, UPDATED!
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
How to Unroot the VIVO V9 Pro Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the VIVO V9 Pro.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Let’s Unroot the VIVO V9 Pro: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their VIVO V9 Pro with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your VIVO V9 Pro with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. Root this phone.
How to Unroot the VIVO V9 Pro with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your VIVO V9 Pro
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your VIVO V9 Pro.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the VIVO V9 Pro with just one click.
- Try different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock the bootloader.
How to UnRoot VIVO V9 Pro with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the VIVO V9 Pro phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone VIVO V9 Pro is now back to stock.
Factory Stock ROM/Firmware Download for VIVO V9 Pro
- UPDATE – 5th October 2018 Stock ROM for VIVO V9 Pro & V9 6GB – Firmware  – PD1730CF & DF_EX_A_1.3.9_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.2.r1-04300-sdm660 IN. File Size – 3.16 GB Here
- Stock ROM for VIVO V9 Pro & V9 6GB – Firmware  – PD1730CF & DF_EX_A_1.3.9_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.2.r1-04300-sdm660 IN File Size – 3.12 GB Here
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the VIVO V9 Pro. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.