Unroot VIVO V11 Pro Smartphone & Stock ROM Firmware Download!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the VIVO V11 Pro with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the VIVO V11 Pro. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About VIVO V11 Pro
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot the VIVO V11 Pro Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched VIVO V11 Pro smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.41 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of 402 pixels per inch.
- And VIVO V11 Pro also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, VIVO V11 Pro has a Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB Ram and 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on VIVO V11 Pro – 12MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 25MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the VIVO V11 Pro is a non-removable 3400 mAh.
Also, Read – Various Issues on the phone & How to Fix Them.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the VIVO V11 Pro.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did backup your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the VIVO V11 Pro. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
- UPDATED – Stock Firmware Download link for the VIVO V11 pro has been added to the article. Check Below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read Install Custom ROM on the phone.
How to Unroot the VIVO V11 Pro Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the VIVO V11 Pro.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Let’s Unroot the VIVO V11 Pro: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their VIVO V11 Pro with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your VIVO V11 Pro with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. Root this phone.
How to Unroot the VIVO V11 Pro with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your VIVO V11 Pro
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your VIVO V11 Pro.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the VIVO V11 Pro with just one click.
- Try different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock the bootloader.
How to UnRoot VIVO V11 Pro with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the VIVO V11 Pro phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone VIVO V11 Pro is now back to stock.
Stock Firmware ROM Download for VIVO V11 Pro Smartphone
UPDATE – 5th October 2018
- VIVO V11 & V11 Pro Factory Firmware Stock ROM Download – PD1814F_EX_A_1.7.11_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.2.r1-04300-sdm660 IN,ID,BD,PK,LK,NP(V11Pro) MY,VN,PH,KH,TH,MM,HK,SG(V11) Download file size is 4.03 GB Here
- VIVO V11 & V11 Pro Factory Firmware Stock ROM Download  – PD1814F_EX_A_1.7.6_vivo_qcom_LA.UM.6.2.r1-04300-sdm660 IN,ID,BD,PK,LK,NP(V11Pro) MY,VN,PH,KH,TH,MM,HK,SG(V11) Download File Size is 4.02 GB Here
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the VIVO V11 Pro. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.