Unroot Realme 3 & Restore Stock ROM – Three Easy METHODS!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Realme 3 with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Realme 3. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Realme 3
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Realme 3 Android Phone?
- 0.3 Advantages of Unrooting the Realme 3
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 Let’s Unroot the Realme 3 Android Phone –
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Realme 3 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.22 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. A total of 270 pixels per inch.
- And Realme 3 also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has a MediaTek Helio P60/P70 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/3GB Ram and 64GB/32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 13MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4230 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Realme 3 Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Realme 3 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Realme 3
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Realme 3 Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Realme 3. (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Realme 3. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Realme 3. (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Let’s Unroot the Realme 3 Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Realme 3:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Realme 3.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Realme 3 By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Realme 3 with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Realme 3 with the help of the SuperSU app.
Important article, Root Realme 3.
Unroot the Realme 3 with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Realme 3
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Realme 3.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Realme 3 with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Realme 3.
UnRoot Realme 3 with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Realme 3 phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone Realme 3 is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Realme 3. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.