How to Unroot Realme 2 Pro & Restore Stock ROM? INSTALL!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Realme 2 Pro with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Realme 2 Pro. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Realme 2 Pro
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Realme 2 Pro Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting the Realme 2 Pro?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot the Realme 2 Pro Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Realme 2 Pro smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.3 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Realme 2 Pro also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, Realme 2 Pro has a Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8GB/6GB/4GB Ram and 64GB/128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Realme 2 Pro – 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the Realme 2 Pro is a non-removable 3500 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Realme 2 Pro Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Realme 2 Pro Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the Realme 2 Pro?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Realme 2 Pro Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the Realme 2 Pro.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Realme 2 Pro. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read Install Custom ROM on the phone.
How to Unroot the Realme 2 Pro Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting the Realme 2 Pro:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Realme 2 Pro.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Let’s Unroot the Realme 2 Pro: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Realme 2 Pro with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Realme 2 Pro with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. Root this phone.
How to Unroot the Realme 2 Pro with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Realme 2 Pro
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Realme 2 Pro.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Realme 2 Pro with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock the bootloader.
How to UnRoot Realme 2 Pro with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Realme 2 Pro phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone Realme 2 Pro is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Realme 2 Pro. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.