How to Unroot OPPO Reno 2Z & Restore Stock ROM – INSTALL!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the OPPO Reno 2Z with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the OPPO Reno 2Z. Alright, let’s start.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched OPPO Reno 2Z smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.53 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of 395 pixels per inch.
- And OPPO Reno 2Z also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has a MediaTek Helio P90 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8GB Ram and 256GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 48MP + 8MP + 2MP + 2MP quad rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the OPPO Reno 2Z Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the OPPO Reno 2Z Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the OPPO Reno 2Z
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the OPPO Reno 2Z Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on OPPO Reno 2Z. (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the OPPO Reno 2Z. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on OPPO Reno 2Z. (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Let’s Unroot the OPPO Reno 2Z Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the OPPO Reno 2Z:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the OPPO Reno 2Z.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the OPPO Reno 2Z By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their OPPO Reno 2Z with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your OPPO Reno 2Z with the help of the SuperSU app.
- Also, check out the OPPO Reno 2Z Review.
Important article, Root OPPO Reno 2Z.
Unroot the OPPO Reno 2Z with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your OPPO Reno 2Z
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your OPPO Reno 2Z.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the OPPO Reno 2Z with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the OPPO Reno 2Z.
UnRoot OPPO Reno 2Z with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the OPPO Reno 2Z phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone OPPO Reno 2Z is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the OPPO Reno 2Z. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.