How to Unroot Note 10 Lite & Restore Stock ROM?
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Note 10 Lite with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Note 10 Lite. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Note 10 Lite
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Note 10 Lite Android Phone?
- 0.3 Advantages of Unrooting the Note 10 Lite
- 0.4 What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 Let’s Unroot the Note 10 Lite Android Phone –
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Note 10 Lite smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.7 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2400 pixels. A total of 394 pixels per inch.
- And Note 10 Lite also comes with Android 10
- And under the hood, the phone has an Exynos 9810 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6/8GB Ram and 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 12 + 12 + 12 MP triple rear camera and 32MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4500 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Note 10 Lite Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Note 10 Lite Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Note 10 Lite
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Note 10 Lite Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Note 10 Lite
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Note 10 Lite. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Note 10 Lite
Let’s Unroot the Note 10 Lite Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Note 10 Lite:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Note 10 Lite.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Note 10 Lite By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Note 10 Lite with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on the “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Note 10 Lite with the help of the SuperSU app.
Important article, Root Note 10 Lite
Unroot the Note 10 Lite with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or a mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Note 10 Lite
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Note 10 Lite.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Note 10 Lite with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Note 10 Lite
UnRoot Note 10 Lite with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install the KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Note 10 Lite phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes, and voila your phone Note 10 Lite is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Note 10 Lite. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.