Unroot Motorola Moto One Power & Restore Stock ROM – Three Easy METHODS!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot Motorola One Power with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. Alright, let’s start.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Motorola One Power smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 6.2 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Motorola One Power also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, One Power has a Snapdragon 636 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB Ram and 64 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on One Power- 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on Motorola one Power is a non-removable 3780 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting Motorola One Power Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting an Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting Motorola One Power?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the Motorola One Power.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the Motorola One Power consider the steps below.
- If you have not taken any backup of your stock ROM the here is a download link for the Motorola One Power Stock ROM here
- You have to boot into TWRP to flash this stock ROM.
How to Unroot Motorola One Power Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone.
Let’s Unroot the Motorola One Power: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Motorola One Power with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Motorola One Power with the help of SuperSU app.
- Also, check out more methods below.
An IMPORTANT article related to One Power. How to root Motorola One Power
How to Unroot Motorola One Power with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Motorola One Power
- Download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your One Power.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the device with just one click.
An IMPORTANT article related to One Power. How to unlock the bootloader on Motorola One Power
How to UnRoot Motorola One Power with PC: METHOD 3
- Download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- And now connect the Motorola One Power phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone Motorola One Power is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the and installing stock ROM on Motorola One Power. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.