How to Unroot LG X2 & Restore Stock ROM? INSTALL!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the VIVO Y83 with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the LG X2. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About LG X2
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the LG X2 Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting the LG X2?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot the LG X2 Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG X2 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 5-inch display with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And LG X2 also comes with Android 7 Nougat.
- And under the hood, LG X2 has a Snapdragon 1.3Ghz Quad-core chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on LG X2- 8MP rear camera and 5MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on LG X2 is a non-removable 2500 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the LG X2 Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the LG X2 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the LG X2?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the LG X2 Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the LG X2.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did backup your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the LG X2. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read Install Custom ROM on the phone.
How to Unroot the LG X2 Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting the LG X2:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone.
Let’s Unroot the LG X2: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their LG X2 with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your LG X2 with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. Root this phone.
How to Unroot the LG X2 with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your LG X2
- Download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your LG X2.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the LG X2 with just one click.
Also Read. Unlock the bootloader.
How to UnRoot LG X2 with PC: METHOD 3
- Download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- And now connect the LG X2 phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone LG X2 is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the LG X2. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.