How to Unroot LG V35 ThinQ & Install or Restore Stock ROM
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot LG V35 ThinQ with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on LG V35 ThinQ. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About LG V35 ThinQ
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting LG V35 ThinQ Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting LG V35 ThinQ?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot VIVO Y83 Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG V35 ThinQ smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 6 inches OLED display with a resolution of 1440 by 2880 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And V35 ThinQ also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 825 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6 GB Ram and 128 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on V35 ThinQ – 16 MP + 16 MP dual rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Also, rear-mounted fingerprint scanner.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3300 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting LG V35 ThinQ Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting an Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting LG V35 ThinQ?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the LG V35 ThinQ.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did backup your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on LG V35 ThinQ. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on LG V35 ThinQ
How to Unroot VIVO Y83 Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone.
Let’s Unroot the LG V35 ThinQ: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their LG V35 ThinQ with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your LG V35 ThinQ with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. How to root LG V35 ThinQ.
How to Unroot LG V35 ThinQ with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your LG V35 ThinQ
- Download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your LG V35 ThinQ.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the device with just one click.
How to UnRoot LG V35 ThinQ with PC: METHOD 3
- Download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- And now connect the LG v35 ThinQ phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone LG V35 ThinQ is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the LG V35 ThinQ. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.