How to Unroot LG Stylo 4 & Restore Stock ROM? Installation!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the LG Stylo 4 with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the LG Stylo 4. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About LG Stylo 4
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the LG Stylo 4 Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting the LG Stylo 4?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot the LG Stylo 4 Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched LG Stylo 4 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 6.2 inches Full HD Plus Full Vision display with a resolution of 2160 by 1080 pixels. A total of 442 pixels per inch.
- And LG Stylo 4 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, Stylo 4 has a Snapdragon 450 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 2GB Ram and 32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Stylo 4 – 13MP rear camera and 5MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on LG Stylo 4 is a non-removable 3300 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the LG Stylo 4 Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the LG Stylo 4 Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the LG Stylo 4?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the LG Stylo 4 Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the LG Stylo 4.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did backup your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the LG Stylo 4. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read Install Custom ROM on the phone.
How to Unroot the LG Stylo 4 Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting the LG Stylo 4:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone.
Let’s Unroot the LG Stylo 4: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their LG Stylo 4 with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your LG Stylo 4 with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. Root this phone.
How to Unroot the LG Stylo 4 with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your LG Stylo 4
- Download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your LG Stylo 4.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the LG Stylo 4 with just one click.
Also Read. Unlock the bootloader.
How to UnRoot LG Stylo 4 with PC: METHOD 3
- Download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- And now connect the LG Stylo 4 phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone LG Stylo 4 is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the LG Stylo 4. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.