Unroot Lenovo Z5s & Restore Stock ROM – Three Easy METHODS!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Lenovo Z5s with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Lenovo Z5s. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Lenovo Z5s
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Lenovo Z5s Android Phone?
- 0.3 Advantages of Unrooting the Lenovo Z5s
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 Let’s Unroot the Lenovo Z5s Android Phone –
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Lenovo Z5s smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.3 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of 409 pixels per inch.
- And Lenovo Z5s also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 710 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/6GB Ram and 64GB/128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 16MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3300 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Lenovo Z5s Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Lenovo Z5s Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Lenovo Z5s
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Lenovo Z5s Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Lenovo Z5s. (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Lenovo Z5s. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Lenovo Z5s. (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Let’s Unroot the Lenovo Z5s Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Lenovo Z5s:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Lenovo Z5s.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Lenovo Z5s By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Lenovo Z5s with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Lenovo Z5s with the help of the SuperSU app.
Important article, Root Lenovo Z5s.
Unroot the Lenovo Z5s with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Lenovo Z5s
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Lenovo Z5s.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Lenovo Z5s with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Lenovo Z5s.
UnRoot Lenovo Z5s with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Lenovo Z5s phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone Lenovo Z5s is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Lenovo Z5s. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.