How to Unroot Huawei Honor 7S & Restore Stock ROM? INSTALL!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Huawei Honor 7S with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Huawei Honor 7S. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Huawei Honor 7S
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot the Huawei Honor 7S Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Huawei Honor 7S smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 5.45 inches LCD display with a resolution of 720 by 1440 pixels. A total of 295 pixels per inch.
- And Huawei Honor 7S also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, Huawei Honor 7S has a MediaTek MT6739 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 2GB Ram and 16GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Huawei Honor 7S- 13MP rear camera and 5MP front shooter on the global version & 24MP on the Chinese variant.
- Finally, the battery on Huawei Honor 7S is a non-removable 3020 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the Huawei Honor 7S.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did backup your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Huawei Honor 7S. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read Install Custom ROM on the phone.
How to Unroot the Huawei Honor 7S Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone.
Let’s Unroot the Huawei Honor 7S: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Huawei Honor 7S with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Huawei Honor 7S with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. Root this phone.
How to Unroot the Huawei Honor 7S with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Huawei Honor 7S
- Download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Huawei Honor 7S.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Huawei Honor 7S with just one click.
Also Read. Unlock the bootloader.
How to UnRoot Huawei Honor 7S with PC: METHOD 3
- Download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- And now connect the Huawei Honor 7S phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone Huawei Honor 7S is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Huawei Honor 7S. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.