How to Unroot Honor Play 3E & Restore Stock ROM – INSTALL!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Honor Play 3E with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Honor Play 3E. Alright, let’s start.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Honor Play 3E smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 5.71 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. A total of 295 pixels per inch.
- And Honor Play 3E also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has a MediaTek Helio P22 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 2GB/3GB Ram and 64GB/32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP rear camera and 5MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3020 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Honor Play 3E Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Honor Play 3E Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Honor Play 3E
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Honor Play 3E Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Honor Play 3E. (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Honor Play 3E. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Honor Play 3E. (Custom ROM Download File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Let’s Unroot the Honor Play 3E Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Honor Play 3E:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Honor Play 3E.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Honor Play 3E By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Honor Play 3E with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Honor Play 3E with the help of the SuperSU app.
- Also, check out Honor Play 3E Review.
Important article, Root Honor Play 3E.
Unroot the Honor Play 3E with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Honor Play 3E
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Honor Play 3E.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Honor Play 3E with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Honor Play 3E.
UnRoot Honor Play 3E with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Honor Play 3E phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone Honor Play 3E is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Honor Play 3E. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.