Unroot Galaxy J4 Plus & Restore – Stock ROM Firmware Download!
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Galaxy J4 Plus with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Galaxy J4 Plus. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Galaxy J4 Plus
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot the Galaxy J4 Plus Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy J4 Plus smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6-inch display with a resolution of 720 by 1480 pixels. A total of 274 pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy J4 Plus also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 425 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 3GB/2GB Ram and 32GB/16GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP rear camera and 5MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3300 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery on Galaxy J4 Plus or CWM custom recovery on Galaxy J4 Plus.
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Galaxy J4 Plus. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
- UPDATE – This article has been updated with Stock ROM’s for the Galaxy J4 +. Check Below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy J4 Plus.
How to Unroot the Galaxy J4 Plus Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Let’s Unroot the Galaxy J4 Plus: SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Galaxy J4 Plus with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Galaxy J4 Plus with the help of the SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. Root Galaxy J4 Plus.
How to Unroot the Galaxy J4 Plus with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Galaxy J4 Plus
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Galaxy J4 Plus.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Galaxy J4 Plus with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Galaxy J4 Plus.
How to UnRoot Galaxy J4 Plus with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Galaxy J4 Plus phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes and voila your phone Galaxy J4 Plus is now back to stock.
Stock ROM/Firmware Download for Samsung Galaxy J4 +
UPDATE – 4th October 2018
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Galaxy J4 Plus. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.