How to Unroot Galaxy J3 (2018) & Install Stock Rom: RESTORE
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot Galaxy J3 (2018) with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And Also how to restore Stock ROM. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Galaxy J3 (2018)
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting Galaxy J3 (2018) Android Phone?
- 0.3 What are the advantages of Unrooting Galaxy J3 (2018)?
- 0.4 What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 How to Unroot Galaxy J3 (2018) Android Phone?
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy J3 (2018) smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 5 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy J3 (2018) also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has an Exynos 7570 Quad-core 1.4 GHz.
- The Phone also comes with 2 GB Ram and 16 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on J3 (2018)- 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on J3 (2018) is a 2,600 mAh.
So these were key features of the all-new Galaxy J3 (2018) device.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting Galaxy J3 (2018) Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting an Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get the permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
What are the advantages of Unrooting Galaxy J3 (2018)?
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP custom recovery or CWM custom recovery on the Galaxy J3 (2018).
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did backup your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone)
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the Galaxy J3 (2018) consider the steps below.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy J3 (2018).
How to Unroot Galaxy J3 (2018) Android Phone?
Important points before Unrooting
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone.
Let’s Unroot the Galaxy J3 (2018): SuperSU METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Galaxy J3 (2018) with the help of SuperSU zip file.
- Launch SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Galaxy J3 (2018) with the help of SuperSU app.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. How to root Galaxy J3 (2018).
How to Unroot Galaxy J3 (2018) with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Turn on Wi-fi or mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Galaxy j3 (2018)
- Download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your J3 2018.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the device with just one click.
An IMPORTANT article related to the phone. How to unlock the bootloader on Galaxy j3 (2018).
How to UnRoot Galaxy J3 (2018) with PC: METHOD 3
- Download and install KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- And now connect the Galaxy J3 (2018) phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for few minutes and voila your phone Galaxy J3 (2018) is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Galaxy J3 (2018). And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.