How to Unroot Galaxy A70s & Restore Stock ROM?
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Galaxy A70s with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Galaxy A70s. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Galaxy A70s
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Galaxy A70s Android Phone?
- 0.3 Advantages of Unrooting the Galaxy A70s
- 0.4 What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 Let’s Unroot the Galaxy A70s Android Phone –
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy A70s smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.7 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2440 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy A70s also comes with Android 9
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 675
- The Phone also comes with 6GB/8GB Ram and 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 64 + 8 + 5 MP triple rear camera and 32 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4500 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Galaxy A70s Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Galaxy A70s Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Galaxy A70s
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Galaxy A70s Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Galaxy A70s
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Galaxy A70s. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Galaxy A70s
Let’s Unroot the Galaxy A70s Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Galaxy A70s:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Galaxy A70s.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Galaxy A70s By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Galaxy A70s with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on the “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Galaxy A70s with the help of the SuperSU app.
Important article, Root Galaxy A70s
Unroot the Galaxy A70s with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or a mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Galaxy A70s
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Galaxy A70s.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Galaxy A70s with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Galaxy A70s
UnRoot Galaxy A70s with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install the KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Galaxy A70s phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes, and voila your phone Galaxy A70s is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Galaxy A70s. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.