Unroot Alcatel 1SE 2020 & Restore Stock Firmware – ROM
In this article, I will display step by step instruction guide on how to unroot the Alcatel 1SE with just one click. Furthermore, I will showcase three simple methods on the same. And also how to restore stock ROM on the Alcatel 1SE. Alright, let’s start.
- 0.1 About Alcatel 1SE
- 0.2 What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Alcatel 1SE Android Phone?
- 0.3 Advantages of Unrooting the Alcatel 1SE
- 0.4 What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- 1 Let’s Unroot the Alcatel 1SE Android Phone –
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Alcatel 1SE smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.22 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. A total of 270 pixels per inch.
- And Alcatel 1SE also comes with Android 10
- And under the hood, the phone has unisoc chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4/3GB Ram and 32/128 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13 + 5 + 2 MP rear camera and 5 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
What do you mean by Unroot or Unrooting the Alcatel 1SE Android Phone?
Unroot or unrooting the Alcatel 1SE Android device simply means going back. When you root the device, you get permission to do extra customization on the phone. But due to some reason you want to go back and unroot the phone. So that the phone return to stock.
Advantages of Unrooting the Alcatel 1SE
So, the only main advantage of unrooting the Alcatel 1SE Android phone is to get the warranty back. The warranty is void when you root the device. When something goes wrong in the smartphone, you want to go back and unroot and claim the warranty. Unrooting is pretty easy and convenient for the users.
What if I have a custom ROM installed on the phone? How do I go back to stock ROM or stock firmware?
- First of all, Boot into recovery mode ie, TWRP recovery on Alcatel 1SE
- And then go to Backup and Restore > Restore > “Choose the backup file” (I am sure you did back up your current firmware before installing custom ROM on the phone).
- And now reboot the phone.
- So, you are now back to stock ROM on the Alcatel 1SE. But the phone still has root access, to unroot the phone consider the steps below.
Do note that the above procedure does not Install Stock Recovery it only installs the stock ROM.
Also, Read How to Install Custom ROM on Alcatel 1SE
Let’s Unroot the Alcatel 1SE Android Phone –
Important points before Unrooting the Alcatel 1SE:
- Firstly, charge the phone fully.
- And only use genuine accessories such as data cable.
- Carefully see step by step instruction guide to unroot the Alcatel 1SE.
- Techdroidtips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the smartphone. Please do it at your own risk.
Unroot the Alcatel 1SE By SuperSU: METHOD 1
This method is for the users who rooted their Alcatel 1SE with the help of the SuperSU zip file.
- Launch the SuperSU app and go to setting.
- Scroll to the bottom.
- And tap on the “Full Unroot” button.
- Let the process start and the device will reboot.
- Finally, you have successfully unrooted your Alcatel 1SE with the help of the SuperSU app.
Important article, Root Alcatel 1SE
Unroot the Alcatel 1SE with just one click: METHOD 2
- Fully charge the phone.
- Also, turn on Wi-fi or a mobile data network on your phone.
Lets Unroot Your Alcatel 1SE
- Firstly, download KingoRoot Application on your smartphone.
- Install the App on your Alcatel 1SE.
- Open the app and click on Unroot Your Phone option in the app.
- Let the process happen and make sure you do not interrupt the whole process.
- That’s it congratulations you have successfully unrooted the Alcatel 1SE with just one click.
- Try a different method if you fail to unroot the device via this method.
Also Read. Unlock Bootloader on the Alcatel 1SE
UnRoot Alcatel 1SE with PC: METHOD 3
- First of all, download and install the KingoRoot PC application on your computer or laptop.
- Furthermore, connect the Alcatel 1SE phone via data cable to your PC.
- Next, Open the KingoRoot application.
- And click on the “Remove Root” or “Unroot” option in the application.
- Finally, congratulations just wait for a few minutes, and voila your phone Alcatel 1SE is now back to stock.
In conclusion, I hope this article helped you out in successfully unrooting the Alcatel 1SE. And if you have encountered any issues regarding unrooting the device then do let me know in the comment section below.