How to Unlock Bootloader on ZTE Nubia X? OEM Unlocking!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Nubia X smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Nubia X smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.26 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. A total of 403 pixels per inch.
- And Nubia X also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 845 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB/8GB Ram and 64GB/128GB/156GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 16MP + 24MP dual rear camera.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3800 mAh.
MUST READ – Various Issues on the Nubia X & How to Fix Them.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Nubia X?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Nubia X smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Nubia X?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Nubia X:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Nubia X smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Nubia X.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Nubia X?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Nubia X:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Nubia X by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- UPDATE 1 – OEM Unlocking is the process to allow the smartphone to unlock the bootloader. However, this is a newly launched ZTE Nubia smartphone, therefore, requires an additional procedure to unlock the smartphone.
- UPDATE 2 – 2018 – Bookmark this page, This article will be updated as soon as the development arises.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Nubia X.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Nubia X and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Nubia X then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀