How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy ON6? OEM UNLOCK!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Samsung Galaxy ON6 smartphone. So, the company will launch this mid-range smartphone and we are one of the early websites to demonstrate this. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Samsung Galaxy ON6 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 5.6 inches Super AMOLED display with a resolution of 720 by 1480 pixels. A total of 294 pixels per inch.
- And Samsung Galaxy ON6 also comes with Android 8.0 OREO.
- And under the hood, Samsung Galaxy ON6 has an Exynos 7870 Octa-Core chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/3GB Ram and 64GB/32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Samsung Galaxy ON6- 13MP rear camera and 8MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on Samsung Galaxy ON6 is a non-removable 3000 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Samsung Galaxy ON6?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy ON6 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy ON6?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy ON6:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy ON6 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root this phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy ON6?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy ON6:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy ON6 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy ON6.
- If you do not see OEM Unlock option then I recommend you to wait for at least 7 days after your purchase & then try the procedure. Or you can trick your Galaxy ON6 by changing date in the setting.
- Let me know if you have successfully enabled the OEM Unlock option on Galaxy ON6. You can personally mail me on RitikJain@TechDroidTips.com
Related. Install Custom ROM on this phone.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot this phone and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Samsung Galaxy ON6 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀