How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A30 – Easy OEM Unlocking!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.4 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of 403 pixels per inch.
- And Samsung Galaxy A30 also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has an Exynos 7885 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/3GB Ram and 64GB/32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A30?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Samsung Galaxy A30 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A30?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A30:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Samsung Galaxy A30 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Samsung Galaxy A30.
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A30
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Samsung Galaxy A30 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Furthermore, you will be asked for a full factory reset of your smartphone before unlocking, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A30.
Related.How to Install Custom ROM on Samsung Galaxy A30. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Samsung Galaxy A30 and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Samsung Galaxy A30 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.