How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme X2 Pro? UNLOCKING TODAY!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Realme X2 Pro smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Realme X2 Pro smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.5 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of 396 pixels per inch.
- And Realme X2 Pro also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 855+ chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB/8GB/12GB Ram and 64GB/128GB/256GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 16MP + 13MP + 8MP + 2MP quad rear camera and 32MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4000 mAh.
Also, Have a look at our Realme X2 Pro Review.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Realme X2 Pro?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Realme X2 Pro smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Realme X2 Pro (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Realme X2 Pro?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Realme X2 Pro:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Realme X2 Pro smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Realme X2 Pro.
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Realme X2 Pro
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Realme X2 Pro by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Furthermore, you will be asked for a full factory reset of your smartphone before unlocking, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- UPDATE – This smartphone is under development, this article will be updated soon.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Realme X2 Pro.
Related.How to Install Custom ROM on Realme X2 Pro. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Realme X2 Pro and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Realme X2 Pro then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀