How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme 2 Pro? OEM UNLOCKING!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Realme 2 Pro smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Realme 2 Pro smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.3 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Realme 2 Pro also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, Realme 2 Pro has a Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 8GB/6GB/4GB Ram and 64GB/128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Realme 2 Pro – 12MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the Realme 2 Pro is a non-removable 3500 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Realme 2 Pro?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Realme 2 Pro smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Realme 2 Pro?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Realme 2 Pro:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Realme 2 Pro smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root this phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme 2 Pro?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Realme 2 Pro:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Realme 2 Pro by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- This article is under development and needs an update. OPPO has high security on their smartphones & needs individual development. This is a newly launched smartphone, therefore, will take some time. I will update the article ASAP 😀
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Realme 2 Pro.
Related. Install Custom ROM on this phone.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot this phone and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Realme 2 Pro then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.