How to Unlock Bootloader on Panasonic Eluga X1 – OEM Unlock
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Panasonic Eluga X1 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Panasonic Eluga X1 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.18 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2246 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Panasonic Eluga X1 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Mediatek Helio P60 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB Ram and 64 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 16MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3000 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Panasonic Eluga X1?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Panasonic Eluga X1 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Panasonic Eluga X1 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Panasonic Eluga X1?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Panasonic Eluga X1:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Panasonic Eluga X1 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Panasonic Eluga X1.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Panasonic Eluga X1?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Panasonic Eluga X1:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Panasonic Eluga X1 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- This article is under development and needs an update. Panasonic has high security on their smartphones & needs individual development. This is a newly launched smartphone, therefore, will take some time. I will update the article ASAP 😀
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Panasonic Eluga X1.
Related. How to Install Custom ROM on Panasonic Eluga X1. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Panasonic Eluga X1 and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Panasonic Eluga X1 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀