How to Unlock Bootloader on OPPO F9 PRO? Find OUT!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the OPPO F9 Pro smartphone. So, the company will launch this mid-range smartphone and we are one of the early websites to demonstrate this. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched OPPO F9 Pro smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.23 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels.
- And OPPO F9 Pro also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, OPPO F9 Pro has an Helio P60 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/6GB Ram and 64GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on OPPO F9 Pro – 16MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 25MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the OPPO F9 Pro is a non-removable 3500 mAh.
- Also, VOOC charging.
Also, Read – Various Issues on the phone & How to Fix Them.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on OPPO F9 Pro?
Unlocking Bootloader on the OPPO F9 Pro smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on OPPO F9 Pro?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the OPPO F9 Pro:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your OPPO F9 Pro smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root this phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on OPPO F9 Pro?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the OPPO F9 Pro:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on OPPO F9 Pro by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- UPDATE – The company currently does not support unlocking the device bootloader, so if in any case, we encounter future development of the OPPO F9 Pro we will update the article as soon as possible. I suggest you to bookmark this page.
Related. Install Custom ROM on this phone.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot this phone and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on OPPO F9 Pro then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀