How to Unlock Bootloader on Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 Smartphone?
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Samsung Galaxy A7 2018 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy A7 2018 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6-inch display with a resolution of 1080 by 2220 pixels. A total of 441 pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy A7 2018 also comes with Android 8.0 OREO.
- And under the hood, Galaxy A7 2018 has an Octa-Core 2.2Ghz chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/6GB Ram and 64GB/128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Galaxy A7 2018 – 24MP + 8MP + 5MP triple rear camera and 24MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the Galaxy A7 2018 is a non-removable 3300 mAh.
Also, Read – Various Issues on the phone & How to Fix Them.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Galaxy A7 2018?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Galaxy A7 2018 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Galaxy A7 2018?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Galaxy A7 2018:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Galaxy A7 2018 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root this phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy A7 2018?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Galaxy A7 2018:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Galaxy A7 2018 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Galaxy A7 2018.
Related. Install Custom ROM on this phone.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot this phone and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Galaxy A7 2018 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀