How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia X71 – Easy OEM Unlocking!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Nokia X71 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Nokia X71 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.39 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2316 pixels. A total of 400 pixels per inch.
- And Nokia X71 also comes with Android 9 Pie.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 660 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB Ram and 128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 48MP + 8MP +5MP triple rear camera and 16MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3500 mAh.
Also, Have a look at our Nokia X71 Review.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Nokia X71?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Nokia X71 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Nokia X71 (TWRP File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Nokia X71?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Nokia X71:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Nokia X71 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Nokia X71.
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Nokia X71
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Nokia X71 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is an OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Furthermore, you will be asked for a full factory reset of your smartphone before unlocking, so make sure to back up your data before proceeding.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Nokia X71.
- UPDATE – Nokia has high security on their devices, thus OEM unlocking is just a pre-process to proceed for the actual process of unlocking the bootloader which is currently unavailable. As this is a new smartphone, it will take some time for the development to arise, as soon as the development arises this article will be updated.
Related.How to Install Custom ROM on Nokia X71. (Custom ROM File May Or May Not Be available as per the development)
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Nokia X71 and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Nokia X71 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀