How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia 3.1 Plus? OEM Unlock!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on the Nokia 3.1 Plus smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Nokia 3.1 Plus smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 5.2 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1440 pixels. A total of 310 pixels per inch.
- And Nokia 3.1 Plus also comes with Android 8.0 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a MediaTek MT6750 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 3GB/2GB Ram and 32GB/16GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP rear camera and 8MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 2990 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Nokia 3.1 Plus?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Nokia 3.1 Plus smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Nokia 3.1 Plus?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Nokia 3.1 Plus:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Nokia 3.1 Plus smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Nokia 3.1 Plus.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Nokia 3.1 Plus?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Nokia 3.1 Plus:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Nokia 3.1 Plus by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- UPDATE – This article is under development. Nokia 3.1 Plus is a newly launched device, therefore, needs an additional development. This article will be updated 😀
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Nokia 3.1 Plus.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Nokia 3.1 Plus and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Nokia 3.1 Plus then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.