How to Unlock bootloader on LEAGOO Power 5? Easy TOOL!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Leagoo Power 5 smartphone. So, the company will launch this mid-range smartphone and we are one of the early websites to demonstrate this. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Leagoo Power 5 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 5.99 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2160 pixels. A total of 403 pixels per inch.
- And Leagoo Power 5 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, Leagoo Power 5 has a MediaTek Helio P23 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 6GB Ram and 64GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on Leagoo Power 5- 13 MP + 5MP dual rear camera and 13MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on Leagoo Power 5 is a non-removable 7000 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Leagoo Power 5?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Leagoo Power 5 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP or CWM recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Leagoo Power 5?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Leagoo Power 5:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Leagoo Power 5 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root this phone.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Leagoo Power 5?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Leagoo Power 5:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Leagoo Power 5 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Firstly, Setup ADB and Fastboot on your PC. To do that download ADB here.
Install procedure For ADB Fastboot :
1. Launch it That Require administrator privileges.
2. Click Yes to install ADB and Fastboot or No to not.
3. Press Yes to install ADB system wide or No for the current user only
4. Click Yes to install Drivers or No to skip
5. Continue the Driver installation
6. 15 seconds passed – it will finish the process Source – XDA
- And now make sure about the drivers, install properly on the computer. And also, take a backup of the necessary data.
- Connect your Leagoo Power 5 phone to the computer.
- Next, open the folder where ADB and Fastboot are kept. Open the Command Prompt in the folder by clicking Swift key + right mouse click on an empty space.
- Once open, type the following command:
- And type this command and the Leagoo Power 5 phone will boot into the bootloader mode.
adb reboot bootloader
- Your phone will boot into bootloader and also you will also see bootloader locked. To ensure the drivers are installed properly, type the following command:
- And this will show the serial number of the phone, you are OK to proceed. But in case, if no information, then your drivers are not properly installed on the PC.
- Finally, type the command below to unlock the bootloader.
fastboot oem unlock
- And now the process will start, after the completion type:
- Congrats, this will reboot the device wiping all your data and successfully unlocking the bootloader on the device.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Leagoo Power 5.
Related. Install Custom ROM on this phone.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot this phone and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Leagoo Power 5 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀