Note20, iPhone 11, Galaxy Buds Live, OnePlus Nord, Galaxy M51 & More – Tech Update Daily
1. Galaxy Note 20 Exclusive Reservation
Good news for consumers who are willing to purchase the upcoming Samsung Galaxy Note 20. People in the US can reserve a Galaxy Note 20 now and get a gift card worth $50.
Also, note that reservation is different than the pre-order, a person who reserves will “enjoy private access to pre-order the next Galaxy”, according to Samsung’s wording.
One more leak suggests that Samsung is ditching the 48MP sensor in the zoom cam. Samsung’s new note series is unveiling on August 5th.
The new Note ultra model will come with a 25-watt charging adapter, same as the Note 10 Plus.
2. Samsung Galaxy Buds Live Official App Leaks
Samsung is all set to release the all-new bean-shaped Galaxy Buds Live in the unpacked event. We have a look at some of the leaked screenshots of the software. Some features include an adjustable sound equalizer, touch control options, and a Find my earbuds feature.
3. Apple Start’s iPhone 11 Production in India
Foxconn, Apple iPhone manufacturer has set up a factory in India quite a while ago and is already making some of the old models of the iPhone. However, Foxconn has recently started making newer iPhone 11 models in India.
First made in India iPhone 11 batches are already up for sale.
4. Realme C15 to come with Helio G35, 64GB storage, and a 13MP main camera.
5. OnePlus Nord is already receiving software updates before it’s sale. July security update.
6. Samsung Galaxy M51 leaks with Snapdragon 675 chipset, 8GB Ram, Quad camera setup. 64MP + 12MP, the other two cameras are currently unknown.
7. OPPO A72 5G smartphone with a 90-hertz screen is launched and up for sale in selected countries. 8GB Ram + 128GB Storage.
8. Nubia is all set to launch its all-new smartwatch with the Red Magic 5s Smartphone.