How to Root Motorola Moto One Power – Three Easy METHODS!
In this article, I will show you how to root Motorola One Power smartphone. And with easy step by step instruction guide on how to successfully root. So, let’s straight away dive into the tutorial guide. Stay until the end.
What do you mean by Root?
Root or Rooting a device, simply means that you are now able to take full control of your Android device. After rooting, the smartphone has the ability to customize beyond limits. So, there are quite a few benefits of rooting the Motorola One Power. So, let us see what are those benefits.
What are the Advantages or Benefits of Rooting Motorola One Power?
Well, here are some of the Pros of rooting the Android device:
- First of all, the user takes the control of the phone.
- And also customize the user interface and control the frequency of the CPU as well as GPU.
- There are also different available Mods that can be downloadable for free.
- You can also, Install Custom Roms on the Android phone.
- In conclusion, you can customize beyond limits.
So above were some of the key benefits of rooting your Android smartphone. But is it all good? NO. Below are some of the cons or disadvantages of rooting the Motorola One Power.
What are the CONS of Rooting Motorola One Power?
Now let’s see some of the cons of rooting an Android smartphone:
- Firstly, the warranty is void after rooting the device.
- And your phone could be completely dead and not usable anymore. (If anything goes wrong)
- Also, performance issue may arrive due to lack of optimization for the particular model.
So now that you have seen Pros and Cons of rooting the Motorola One Power, Let’s see step by step tutorial on how to root the phone.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Motorola One Power smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 6.2 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2280 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Motorola One Power also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, One Power has a Snapdragon 636 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4 GB Ram and 64 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on One Power- 12 MP + 5 MP dual rear camera and 8 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on Motorola one Power is a non-removable 3780 mAh.
How to Root Motorola One Power?
IMPORTANT Points before rooting:
- First, charge your phone Fully. (to avoid interruption)
- And make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting. If not see this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Motorola One Power?.
- Before rooting the phone, do install TWRP Recovery or install CWM recovery on the phone. (IMP STEP)
- This guide is only to root Motorola One Power Android smartphone.
Let’s Root Motorola One Power Android Phone: METHOD 1
- In this method, we will flash a zip file from TWRP or CWM recovery. So, make sure to install the custom recovery on your Motorola One Power. (Links are above in the topic IMPORTANT POINTS before rooting)
- First of all, download Super SU Zip file and save it to internal or external storage of the phone.
- And now boot into TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery.
- Next, you will see some options, Tap on INSTALL or FLASH. Select the SuperSU file from the storage.
- Click on confirm Flash or Swipe to flash.
- That’s it after the process is successful, tap on reboot option. Now the phone will reboot.
- Congratulations, you have rooted the Motorola One Power. You will see SuperSu app in the apps menu.
- Note – This method requires custom recovery installed on your smartphone before rooting.
How to root Motorola One Power in a single click – Method 2
- Firstly, You need to download an app KingoRoot on your one power.
- And then Install the App on the phone.
- And now open the app in your smartphone and click on ” One Click Root”.
- Do not touch your screen while the process is going on.
- That’s it, your Motorola One Power has root access now.
- Try different method if the process fails to root your phone.
Related Article. How to Unroot Motorola One Power and Go back to stock ROM.
How to root your Motorola One power with PC – Method 3
- You Need to download Wondershare TuneGo App on your computer.
- And charge the phone fully before proceeding.
- And also enable USB DEBUGGING in the setting. To do that, Go to setting>Developer options>Enable USD Debugging.
- Launch the application on your computer.
- And plug your phone to your pc via data cable provided by the manufacturer.
- Now you need to click on One Click Android Root option.
- Process for rooting the phone will start. And after few moments, the Motorola One Power will have root access.
So, that’s it for the step by step guide, I hope this article helped you in successfully rooting your Motorola One Power. If you have any quires, do let me know in the comment section below.
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.