Root Galaxy J3 (2018) via SuperSU + Two More METHODS!
In this article, I will show you how to root Galaxy J3 (2018) smartphone. And with easy step by step instruction guide on how to successfully root. So, let’s straight away dive into the tutorial guide. Stay until the end.
- 0.1 What do you mean by Root?
- 0.2 What are the Advantages or Benefits of Rooting Galaxy J3 (2018)?
- 0.3 What are the CONS of Rooting Galaxy J3 (2018)?
- 0.4 About Galaxy J3 (2018)
- 1 How to Root Galaxy J3 (2018)?
What do you mean by Root?
Root or Rooting a device, simply means that you are now able to take full control of your Android device. After rooting, the smartphone has the ability to customize beyond limits. So, there are quite a few benefits of rooting the Galaxy J3 (2018). So, let us see what are those benefits.
What are the Advantages or Benefits of Rooting Galaxy J3 (2018)?
Well, here are some of the Pros of rooting the Android device:
- First of all, the user takes the control of the phone.
- And also customize the user interface and control the frequency of the CPU as well as GPU.
- There are also different available Mods that can be downloadable for free.
- You can also, Install Custom Roms on the phone.
- In conclusion, you can customize the Android phone beyond limits.
So above were some of the key benefits of rooting your Android smartphone. But is it all good? NO. Below are some of the cons or disadvantages of rooting the Galaxy J3 (2018).
What are the CONS of Rooting Galaxy J3 (2018)?
Now let’s see some of the cons of rooting an Android smartphone:
- Firstly, the warranty is void after rooting the device.
- And your phone could be completely dead and not usable anymore. (If anything goes wrong)
- Also, performance issue may arrive due to lack of optimization for the particular model.
So now that you have seen Pros and Cons of rooting the Galaxy J3 (2018), Let’s see step by step tutorial on how to root the phone.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Galaxy J3 (2018) smartphone.
- Firstly, it has 5 inches IPS LCD display with a resolution of 1280 by 720 pixels. A total of pixels per inch.
- And Galaxy J3 (2018) also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has an Exynos 7570 Quad-core 1.4 GHz.
- The Phone also comes with 2 GB Ram and 16 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on J3 (2018)- 8 MP rear camera and 5 MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on J3 (2018) is a 2,600 mAh.
How to Root Galaxy J3 (2018)?
IMPORTANT Points before rooting:
- First, charge your phone Fully. (to avoid interruption)
- And make sure to unlock the bootloader before rooting. If not see this simple guide on How to Unlock Bootloader on Galaxy J3 (2018)?.
- Before rooting the Galaxy J3 (2018), do install TWRP Recovery or install CWM recovery on the phone. (IMP STEP)
- This guide is only to root Galaxy J3 (2018) Android smartphone.
Let’s Root Galaxy J3 (2018) Android Phone: METHOD 1
- In this method, we will flash a zip file from TWRP or CWM recovery. So, make sure to install the custom recovery on your Galaxy J3 (2018). (Links are above in the topic IMPORTANT POINTS before rooting)
- First of all, download Super SU Zip file and save it to internal or external storage of the phone.
- And now boot into TWRP Recovery or CWM recovery.
- Next, you will see some options, Tap on INSTALL or FLASH. Select the SuperSU file from the storage.
- Click on confirm Flash or Swipe to flash.
- That’s it after the process is successful, tap on reboot option. Now the phone will reboot.
- Congratulations, you have rooted the Galaxy J3 (2018). You will see SuperSu app in the apps menu.
How to root VIVO Y83 in a single click – Method 2
- Firstly, You need to download an app KingoRoot on your phone.
- And then Install the App on the phone.
- And now open the app in your J3 (2018) smartphone and click on ” One Click Root”.
- Do not touch your screen while the process is going on.
- That’s it, your Galaxy J3 (2018) has root access now.
- Try different method if the process fails to root your phone.
Related Article. How to Unroot Galaxy J3 (2018) and Go back to stock ROM.
How to root your Galaxy J3 (2018) with PC – Method 3
- You Need to download Wondershare TuneGo App on your computer.
- And charge the phone fully before proceeding.
- And also enable USB DEBUGGING in the setting. To do that, Go to setting>Developer options>Enable USD Debugging.
- Launch the application on your computer.
- And plug your Galaxy J3(2018) to your pc via data cable provided by the manufacturer.
- Now you need to click on One Click Android Root option.
- Process for rooting the phone will start. And after few moments, the Galaxy J3 (2018) will have root access.
So, that’s it for the step by step guide, I hope this article helped you in successfully rooting your galaxy J3 (2018). If you have any quires, do let me know in the comment section below.