Can Realme U1 Bootloader Be Unlocked? Pending!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Realme U1 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Realme U1 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.3 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2340 pixels. A total of 409 pixels per inch.
- And Realme U1 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Mediatek Helio P70 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB/3GB Ram and 64GB/32GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 25MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 3500 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Realme U1?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Realme U1 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Realme U1
- Also Read, Frequently Asked Questions About Realme U1
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Realme U1?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Realme U1:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Realme U1 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Realme U1.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme U1?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Realme U1:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Realme U1 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- UPDATE – OPPO Realme currently does not allow their device bootloader to be unlocked. Whenever the development arises, this article will be updated with the appropriate procedure.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Realme U1.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Realme U1 and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Realme U1 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀