Can Realme C1 Bootloader Be Unlocked? Pending Update!
In this article, I will demonstrate how to unlock the bootloader on Realme C1 smartphone. So, the company launched this smartphone and we are going to demonstrate this tutorial guide. Now, let us directly jump to step by step guide on how to unlock the bootloader.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Realme C1 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.2 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. A total of 271 pixels per inch.
- And Realme C1 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 450 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 2GB Ram and 1664 GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 5MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 4230 mAh.
What is Unlock Bootloader? Unlocking bootloader on Realme C1?
Unlocking Bootloader on the Realme C1 smartphone means accessing the way for installing custom recoveries such as TWRP recovery. Also, rooting your device and installing custom ROMS. Many manufacturers provide smartphones with a locked bootloader and as a result, one need to unlock it before proceeding. So, Unlocking bootloader is the first step before one can further customize their smartphone.
- For Further Assistance Read, Install TWRP Recovery on Realme C1
- Also Read, Frequently Asked Questions About Realme C1
What are the Pro’s or Advantages of Unlocking Bootloader on Realme C1?
Here are some benefits of unlocking the bootloader on the Realme C1:
- Firstly, one can root the smartphone after unlocking the bootloader.
- And you can install TWRP or CWM Recovery on the phone.
- Also, you will be able to install various custom Roms on the phone.
- Finally, if you unlock the bootloader on your Realme C1 smartphone, the warranty will be void.
Related Article. Root Realme C1.
How to Unlock Bootloader on Realme C1?
Let’s unlock the bootloader on the Realme C1:
- First of all, charge the phone fully.
- Next, enable USB Debugging on Realme C1 by going to Setting>About>Software>Build Number and Tap on the build number repeatedly so that the Developer mode will turn on.
- And then go back and click on Developer options.
- In the developer options, there is OEM unlock option then enable that option.
- Tech Droid Tips is not responsible if anything goes wrong with the device. Please do it at your own risk.
- UPDATE – At the time of posting this article, OPPO Realme does not allow their smartphone device bootloader to be unlocked. However, in future, we may see some sort of development.
- UPDATE 1 – OEM Unlocking is the process to allow the smartphone to unlock the bootloader. However, this is a newly launched Panasonic smartphone, therefore, requires an additional procedure to unlock the smartphone.
- UPDATE 2 – Bookmark this page, This article will be updated as soon as the development arises.
- Finally, you have successfully unlocked the bootloader on the Realme C1.
In conclusion, Android versions later than lollipop come with an option of OEM Unlock in the developer options. So, its quite easy to unlock the bootloader on any latest smartphone devices. And Still, some of the smartphones may not come with this option. Hence, in order to unlock the bootloader, you need to manually do it via PC.
Related article. Unroot Realme C1 and go back to stock ROM.
If you are encountering any issues regarding bootloader unlocking on Realme C1 then do let me know in the comment section below. Furthermore, I will be happy to assist you 😀
Do you want to know about Tech Droid Tips Motive? or the Development Process? Or about the article you just read? Then CLICK HERE to learn more.