OPPO A5 Most Common Issues & Problems + Solution Fix: TIPS & TRICKS!
OPPO A5 is another budget-oriented smartphone by the company, but is it perfect all around? Obviously no. First of All, in this article, we address some of the common issues and problems on OPPO A5 smartphone and next, with the proven solution to it. So, do stay until the end.
- 1 OPPO A5 Common Issues and Problems 2020
- 2 Tips & Tricks
- 2.1 Heating Issue On OPPO A5
- 2.2 Poor Battery Life on OPPO A5
- 2.3 Laggy or Sluggish User interface on OPPO A5
- 2.4 OPPO A5 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
- 2.5 OPPO A5 Screen frozen or stuck
- 2.6 Apps Opening slow on the OPPO A5
- 2.7 Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the OPPO A5
- 2.8 Bluetooth not connecting on the OPPO A5
- 2.9 Display cracked and touch not working on OPPO A5
- 2.10 Wi-fi Connection problem or low range of Wi-fi on OPPO A5
- 2.11 Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the OPPO A5
- 2.12 Apps not downloading from the Play store on OPPO A5
- 2.13 About OPPO A5
OPPO A5 Common Issues and Problems 2020
Welcome, I am here to help you out with certain Issues on the OPPO A5. Please do carefully go through all the topics that are covered under this article. PLEASE DO NOT RUSH. It will eventually help you 😀
Tips & Tricks
Heating Issue On OPPO A5
If your phone is raising its temperature, causing severe heating then, first of all, you need to take the following precautions –
How to fix the heating issue on OPPO A5?
- Don’t let your phone charge for too long.
- Make sure not to use your phone while charging. Using your OPPO A5 phone for long while charging may lead to the heating issue.
- Next, playing games for too long could be the main reason for the heating issue.
- Finally, make sure to turn off Mobile data, GPS while on call. On-call need a continuous power that may lead to the heating issue.
Also, Unlock Bootloader.
Above, steps will make sure your OPPO A5 phone is well within the temperature line. But if the problem continues then you may want to go to the service center.
Poor Battery Life on OPPO A5
If you are one of the few customers of OPPO A5 that are facing battery issue. then following steps will ensure that it’s not you who are causing battery problems on the phone.
How to fix poor battery life on OPPO A5?
- First of all, make sure to remove the third-party app that claims to be phone cleaner or battery saver.
- Next, go to settings and turn on power saving option from the OnePlus itself.
- Then, turn off location services when not in need.
- Also, use mobile data network on the OPPO A5 only when needed.
- Finally, uninstall apps such as Facebook which requires a lot of services to run. Hence, ending up your battery life.
Also, Install TWRP Recovery.
Perform the above steps and you are good to go. If further, the problem arises on the OPPO A5, then you may want to go to the service provider.
Laggy or Sluggish User interface on OPPO A5
Though the company claims to be one of the fastest phones, still you can encounter some laggy experience on your phone.
How to Fix Lag on OPPO A5?
- First of all, if you have downloaded any third-party launcher, consider removing that. Because most of the launcher is not optimized for particular spec sheet. Next, do a hard reboot. Turn off your phone and restart it again.
- Also if the problem still arises, you need to perform a factory reset. Go to setting > Backup & Reset > Factory Reset your phone. Make sure to take necessary backup.
Also, Install CWM Recovery.
These 2 steps will definitely remove the lag from your OPPO A5 Android device. If the problem is still there then the best thing you can do is to wait for the OTA update from the company. Or you can go to service center, they will reinstall the particular OS version.
OPPO A5 Phone unexpectedly shutting down
This issue is common among most of the Android smartphones. If this problem arises then consider the following steps –
How to fix sudden shut down on OPPO A5?
- First of all, if you encounter this issue then you may want to take care of the heating issue as well. As, if the phone temperature rises up to the maximum level, then you can face this issue.
- Second, charge your phone fully and let the battery drain until the phone is completely shut down on its own.
- Lastly, you can perform a factory reset on OPPO A5. Do not restore backup thereafter, instead manually restore your data.
Also, Root the phone.
If you follow the above steps and still encountering sudden shutdown, then its time to go to service center.
OPPO A5 Screen frozen or stuck
If your phone is stuck while doing a task or making phone calls or maybe while playing games. Then, follow the steps below.
How to fix screen froze or stuck on OPPO A5?
- Firstly, if you are encountering the issue only in particular app such as Instagram. Then you don’t need to worry and blame your phone for that. The app needs the update or further optimization for the particular device model.
- If you are getting stuck on the default apps on OPPO A5 such as Phone, Messaging or the camera app. Then, go to setting > apps > default apps, then choose the app you are getting issues with and clear it’s cache.
- Lastly, a factory reset or phone format could help you solve the problem.
Also, Install Custom ROM.
Consider the above steps and you are good to go 😀
Apps Opening slow on the OPPO A5
If the apps on your phone are opening apps slower then is used to be, then follow the steps below.
How to Fix Apps opening slowly on OPPO A5?
- Firstly, some apps by its nature open slowly, such as large graphics intensive games and apps such as Youtube. That should be fine.
- If every app is opening slow on your OPPO A5 then you need to restart your device, so that services could run fresh.
- Finally, go and wipe your OPPO A5 and start from a new device.
If the problem still arises, go to your nearest service provider.
Apps and Games Crashes Suddenly or Unexpectedly on the OPPO A5
If you are one of few getting this problem, then you should solve the issue by following the steps below.
How to fix sudden app crashes on OPPO A5?
- First, go to the OPPO A5’s setting > apps, then click on the app which is crashing frequently and clear its data.
- Second, uninstall the app and install it again from the play store.
- Update the app from the play store.
Also, Unlock Bootloader.
This should probably fix your problem. If the problem is still there then drop a comment below describing your issue.
Bluetooth not connecting on the OPPO A5
Bluetooth problems may occur from time to time while connecting with other devices. Take the following steps
How to fix Bluetooth connection issue on OPPO A5?
- First of all, make sure your phone is up to date. Check OTA updates and update the phone as soon as possible.
- Second, make sure your device is discoverable to other devices and vice versa.
- Lastly, try turning Bluetooth on and off for few times on the OPPO A5
Above step will definitely make your Bluetooth connection stable.
Display cracked and touch not working on OPPO A5
Your phone display is cracked and you want to access the data. Do following.
How to access data if phone touch is not working on OPPO A5?
- Connect your phone to a computer or laptop via USB C cable. You can access your data from the PC.
- If you want to use some apps on the OPPO A5, get an OTG cable and wireless keyboard and mouse. Connect OTG cable to the phone and connect the wireless receiver to the cable. You can access your phone just like a computer.
Above, will help you access your OPPO A5 phone even if your touch is not working.
Wi-fi Connection problem or low range of Wi-fi on OPPO A5
If your phone is getting the low range or wi-fi problem then take the following steps.
How to Fix Wi-fi Connection problem on OPPO A5?
- First things first, check your router or modem. Try resetting its settings.
- Make sure there is no obstacle in front of the router.
- Also, turn your airplane mode on for 1 minute and turn it off again on the OPPO A5.
Also, Root the smartphone.
If the above steps did not work for you, then try connecting your phone to a different Wi-fi connection and see if it’s the same or not. You may want to show your phone to the service center for any defects.
Cellular network issue or Mobile Data Problem on the OPPO A5
If your phone is not getting the proper signal or mobile data network is not working as it used to work before then try the steps below.
How to fix Cellular network and Mobile Data network on OPPO A5?
- Firstly, Take your sim card off and put it again.
- Turn on Airplane mode for 30 seconds and then turn it off.
- Tweak network settings from the settings menu on the OPPO A5.
- Finally, go to the service provider and make him/her do the rest.
Your phone will work as expected by following steps. if you have any more issue regarding the network then drop a comment below.
Apps not downloading from the Play store on OPPO A5
This is one of the common issues among Android users. Take the following steps.
How to Fix Apps not downloading from play store on OPPO A5?
- First, Go to settings on the OPPO A5 and clear app data of the app Play Store.
- Then, Clear local search history from the Play store app.
This should solve your issue. If you have any other problems regarding play store do let me know in the comment section below. I will be happy to help you. 😀
That’s it we have covered all the issues and problems regarding OPPO A5 smartphone and How to FIX them. If there are any more issues with your OPPO A5 then drop a comment and I will update the article.
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched OPPO A5 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.2 inches display with a resolution of 720 by 1520 pixels. A total of 271 pixels per inch.
- And OPPO A5 also comes with Android 8.1 OREO.
- And under the hood, OPPO A5 has a Snapdragon 450 chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4GB Ram and 64GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor on OPPO A5 – 13MP + 2MP dual rear camera and 8MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on OPPO A5 is a non-removable 4230 mAh.
Also, Read – Various Issues on the phone & How to Fix Them. Tips & Tricks