OnePlus 6 Producing Blurry Image Output : Wondering how to fix this?
OnePlus 6 is a brand new smartphone device from OnePlus. OnePlus 6 camera has got a major upgrade in terms of sensor, ie, 16MP + 20MP dual cameras on the back. The company has claimed that this camera is much better than the predecessor. But unfortunately, some users of the all-new OnePlus 6 device is experiencing major issue that includes blurry picture output from the main dual camera of the device. In this article, I will tell how to fix blurry and smudgy image output on OnePlus 6.
About OnePlus 6
OnePlus, the company is known to launch flagship killer devices with a lower price tag than the competition. OnePlus 6 is no different. Here are some of the main specs and features of the all-new OnePlus 6 –
- It has, 6.3 Inch AMOLED display with a resolution of 1080 By 2280 pixels (402 ppi)
- It also has dual 16MP + 20MP camera at the back.
- Under the hood, Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 chipset powers this device.
- 8GB Ram and 256GB of internal storage.
- Battery capacity > 3300 mah
- 2 Sim card slots > 4G LTE
OnePlus 6 Camera Details
As said before, OnePlus 6 has dual camera setup at the back. Some of the main features of this device include –
- Dual camera (16+20) with Dual LED flash.
- Aperture size > F1.7.
- Auto Focus, Optical Image stabilization.
- It can record video at 3840 by 2160 (4K) (60FPS).
- The front camera includes – 16MP sensor with High Dynamic Range mode (HDR).
OnePlus 6 Camera Producing Blurry and Smudgy Images 2020
OnePlus though claims, that they have currently the best camera on their smartphone lineup. But, one of the users reported on ONEPLUS forums that camera is producing blurry images. Here is what he has to say about the OnePlus 6 camera problem.
“When I switch from OnePlus 5T to OnePlus 6, I had huge expectations in camera quality. It was advertised to have large pixel size, bigger sensor, and OIS. But, the results don’t satisfy me. It was bad when compared to OnePlus 5T. Not even close to 5T. @OnePlus you should update the software immediately to fix this issue. I was totally disappointed.”
OnePlus 6 Camera Samples – Blurry Image Output
Furthermore, the user also provided camera samples for the same – Below are all the images.
So, above are the images that user posted, You can also check all the images here. Seems like, there is some blur in the images. Maybe due to software issues.
How to Fix Blurry Images on OnePlus 6 Smartphone
Here are some ways you can solve the issue on OnePlus 6, however these steps do not guarantee the successful results.
- First of all, check OTA update on your OnePlus 6 device. Go to Setting > About > Software Update. You can put it to auto download so that as soon as the update from the company comes your phone will automatically download it.
- Next, if OTA update has not arrived, you can check third party camera apps that will enhance the picture quality on your device for you.
Now, some of the camera apps for OnePlus 6 smartphone that will produce great picture quality
- Camera ZOOM FX.
- Manual – RAW Custom Exposure Camera.
- Camera FV-5.
- Halide – RAW Manual Camera.
- VSCO Cam.
- ProCam 5.
- Camera MX.
- In addition, I have written an article about all the possible and common problems and issues on OnePlus 6. Kindly do check it out for more information.
You can download all the apps from the Google Play store. Hence, improve image quality and output on OnePlus 6 device and eliminate blurry and smudgy images.