Moto G60 Colors – Which Color Should You Purchase? Don’t Regret Later!
Moto G60 smartphone comes in a variety of colors to choose from. However, you could get confused about the purchase. In this article, we discuss all the colors of Moto G60 & which color is the best buy.
Moto G60 Colors
Dynamic Gray Color
The Grey color of the Moto G60 is sleek and gives a metallic look to the device, being a unisex color one can never go wrong with this one. Grey or gray is an intermediate color between black and white. It is a neutral color or achromatic color, meaning literally that it is a color “without color” because it can be composed of black and white.
Frosted Champagne Color
Moto G60 comes with this new color which the company calls it frosted champagne color. This color is more like a gold finish with a frosted touch. No doubt this is a very unique color which reminds me of the old gold metallic smartphones by Samsung & Apple.
In comparison, the gray color is a shiny color and on the other hand, this is more of a matte finish which makes it look premium.
Which color should you purchase?
Now, talking about the main question, let’s answer this. I will divide this into categories & these are just my opinions. The best advice would be, get the color you love. Everybody has a different taste.
My personal choice would be the frosted champagne color because I like the frosted look on it.
More Articles on Moto G60 –
Here are some of the key features and specifications of the newly launched Moto G60 smartphone.
- Firstly, it has a 6.78 inches display with a resolution of 1080 by 2400 pixels.
- And Moto G60 also comes with Android 11
- And under the hood, the phone has a Snapdragon 732G chipset.
- The Phone also comes with 4/6GB Ram and 64/128GB Storage.
- Furthermore, the camera sensor is – 108+5+2MP triple rear camera and 32MP front shooter.
- Finally, the battery on the phone is a non-removable 6000 mAh.